Digital Project Manager
Email : email@example.com
I love working on all aspects of digital projects from concept to launch marketing to technical production.
Since 2013 FMM (France Medias Monde), Paris. Project Manager
- Project Manager to redesign multilingual sites and Smartphone and Tablet Applications (Android, iOS) for France 24, RFI and Monte Carlo Doualiya.
- Framework: Symfony
- CMS: Drupal
- Keywords : HTML5, JSON, Responsive design, jQuery, Agile Scrum, API (.Net), Redmine, Jenkins, Memcache, iOS, Android, Multilingual.
- Define the marketing offering of Hecube and 3WDOC SaaS.
- Business development, proposal, negotiation and sales negotiation
- Business plan, strategic partnership and funding: 91,000 Euros support from OSEO for 3WDOC
- Community manager and editor of Hecube and 3WDOC blogs, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Day to day management of key accounts in the following sectors.
- Media and communication: Time Warner Group, Jalou Editions, Orange, France Télévision Interactive, Le Monde, CapaTV, Groupe Bayard, Agence Textuel La Mine, Agence Œil Public, AEF (France 24, RFI, Monte Carlo Doualiya).
- NGO and public institutions: La Mairie de Paris (forum des images), Ministère de la défense, Ministère de l’Education Nationale, UNESCO.
- Lifestyle & E-commerce: Artiz.fr, Lecyclo.com, Carat and Moi, Charmes et Traditions, Bacsac.
- Definition of multimedia strategy, functional specifications, wireframes and modeling, ergonomics, user interfaces design and project monitoring.
- Coordination of multidisciplinary project teams: development, editorial content and web design.
- User training in more than 12 universities and journalism schools (Louis Lumière d’Assas University, University Marne la Vallée, University de Lorraine, EMI, CFPJ, Cinedoc, CEFPF, IHECS, University of Bristol…)
- Edition and on online publication of the Style-Vision reports in cooperation with a network of 15 creative agencies around the world.
- Promotion of the Insight events
- Creative seminars dedicated to consumer insights and designer trends – in France (2002-2005).
- Website creation, online marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Design and production of animated films for Téléimages international and SNCF.
- Implementation of the new design in conjunction with the web agency « ID online ».
- Redesign and improvement of tools for creating, implementing and support of partnerships (Getsound.com, Music2you.com …) in collaboration with the editorial and marketing.
- Launching of the French version of the Tripod website.
- Implementation and adaptation of the graphical elements. (banners, logos).
- Daily edition and publication of web guides (sports, finance, shopping, etc.).
- Coordination of partnerships (Canal +, Elite etc …) and special events.
- Des Religions et des Hommes: a 46 X 13′ documentary series with Jean Delumeau, Professor at the Collège de France
- Democracy: a 26 x 26′ documentary series with Olivier Duhamel, Professor at the University of Paris X-Nanterre and Robert Darnton, Professor of history at Princeton University, USA.
- 1997 – 1998 Post graduate degree in Telecommunications, television and digital communication management from University of Paris IX Dauphine.
- 1995-1996 Graduated in economy and management from University of Paris II Panthéon Assas.
- Languages: English (fluent), Spanish (read, written, spoken), Russian (basic)
- Web/Mobile/Connected TV: My technical skills and practices cover the following technologies:
- CMS: Good knowledge of WordPress, Drupal, Joomla. notions of CMSimple, SilverStripe, Typo3, eZ Publish. development of plugins (WordPress) modules (Drupal) and Extensions (Joomla)
- Office: MS Office, Open Office
- Animation: Flash, Flex, AS3 concepts
- Webdesign: Good practice in Photoshop, Illustrator concepts
- Wireframes: Good knowledge of Omnigraffle, Axure, Balsamiq Mockups
- Method: Agile (Scrum), organization, implementation tools, … Concepts of Lean UX.
- Video & Audio: Vegas Pro, Sound Forge Pro, ACID Music Studio
- Database: Good knowledge of MySQL, Access Basics
- Encoding: Knowledge of the market leading codecs (webm, mp4, ogg …). MPEG Streamclip, FFMPEG, Adobe Media Encoder, Quicktime, VLC
- Terminal: basic bash applescript, Ms-Dos, Perl. Using ImageMagick, ffmepg, macports
- Tracking: Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Xiti, Tag Commander
- Social network online tools: Google Apps, iCloud, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Basecamp, Sales Force …)
- SEO: Strategy SEO / SEO / SEM, Google Webmaster Tools
- SMO: Open Graph protocol
- CRM: SugarCRM
- Project Management: Jenkins, OpenProj, Redmine, Wiki. Practice of knowledge management
- Mobile: iOS, Android, jQuery Mobile
- Version: Git,SourceTree, Versions
- Connected TV: Knowledge of Android Google TV Addon. Notions of HbbTV
- Hobbies: Running, swimming, cycling, cinema, literature, cooking… and Uke
2006-2013 HECUBE – 3WDOC, Paris. Sales and Marketing Director
HECUBE is a web agency dedicated to the design and production of websites for web and mobile. Hecube is the creator of 3WDOC a cloud-based HTML5 SaaS to create interactive and rich-media experiences, presented at le LeWeb in 2010 at Google Workshop.
Marketing and commercial responsibilities
Project Management responsibilities
2002-2006 STYLE-VISION, Nice. Web marketing manager
Style-Vision provides full service consulting for product innovation and creative branding to leading brands of the lifestyle industries in USA and Europe (Toyota, Orange, Volkswagen Group, Swarovski, Philips Design, etc.) and in Asia (Tata Motors, Luthai textile, Lining, etc.).
Consultant in product innovation and « creative branding » for brands leaders in the « lifestyle » industry in the USA, Europe (Toyota, Orange, Volkswagen Group, Swarovski, Philips Design, etc..) and Asia (Tata Motors, Luthai
Textile Lining, etc..).
2000-2002 FDK, Paris. Multimedia project manager
1999-2000 CHEZ.COM FRANCE (GROUPE TISCALI), Paris. Editorial manager
1998-1999 LYCOS BERTELSMANN, Paris. Editorial manager & Webmaster
1993-1997 VIDEA, Paris. Production assistant.
Television documentary series: